For Colleges and Universities
At Sentry MD, our purpose is to eliminate the burden of processing student health forms on campus.
There are two primary ways we can help:
- Receive, store and track student health and immunization records for compliance with your
- Store vital medical information for release to a health care provider in a medical emergency or as needed for clinical rotations.
Compliance With School Requirements
Student health and immunization records are sent directly to Sentry MD. We process the information, store the records on secure servers, compile the information according to your school’s requirements and provide reports on non-compliant students.
- Free up Health Center staff from time consuming administrative tasks
- Increase focus on health care services
- Improve student compliance of school and State Health requirements
Release Of Medical Information
The confidentiality of students’ health information is of primary importance to Sentry MD. We have implemented measures in all facets of our program to protect this information.
View all of the details here.