For Health Science Programs
At Sentry MD, our purpose is to eliminate the burden of processing student health forms on campus.
There are two primary ways we can help:
- Receive, verify, store and track student health, immunization and certification records for compliance with the school or program’s requirements.
- Provide access to school and clinical administrators to verify eligibility for clinical practice.
Compliance With School Requirements
Student health and immunization records are sent directly to Sentry MD. We process the information, store the records on secure servers, compile the information according to your school’s requirements and provide reports on non-compliant students. Non-compliance and reminder updates are sent weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly to students.
- Free up Health Center staff from time consuming administrative tasks
- Increase focus on health care services
- Improve student compliance of school and State Health requirements
- Student health information is available to students with the completion of an “Authorization for Records”. Any part of the student health record or all of it can be released with the completion of this Authorization.
The confidentiality of students’ health information is of primary importance to Sentry MD. We have implemented measures in all facets of our program to protect this information.
View all of the details here.