Customized procedures are established for your school utilizing SentryMD professional services and state-of-the-art systems.
How It Works
- SentryMD analyzes your school’s current forms, requirements and procedures for gathering, processing and accessing student health information
- A new set of procedures is developed collaboratively incorporating your school’s requirements and SentryMD’s professional services and state-of-the-art systems. These customized procedures may include any or all of the following :
- Assistance with form design.
- Submission of student roster to SentryMD
- Students’ health and immunization records can be sent directly to SentryMD from students using a secure Uploader.
- Records are processed by SentryMD professionals (scanned and data-entered), allowing your school’s administrative and storage costs to be reduced.
- Notifications of compliance are sent via email to students on a scheduled mutually determined by SentryMD administrator and program administrator.
- Reminder emails are sent to students for items that have expiration, such as CPR, TB, Tdap, etc. Reminders are usually sent a month in advance of the expiration. However this can be worked out with your school.
- Compliance reporting showing both compliant and non-compliant students is provided to authorized school administrators on a schedule established by your school.
- On-going e-mail correspondence with students regarding their documentation of requirements and school/program requirements.
- Requests for release of records are sent to SentryMD and fulfilled by SentryMD personnel. Release procedures are HIPAA compliant and appropriate logs are kept of released information.
- All school health and immunization forms are available at www.sentrymd.com for students to download.